On the tour, you’ll join SkyNews magazine “Wilderness Astronomer” columnist and contributing editor Peter McMahon and world-renowned aurora photographer and phototour guide Yuichi Takasaka for a personal tour of the day and night time wonders of Wood Buffalo.
World-class features of this tour include:
– view and photograph the Northern Lights from one of the best viewing locales in the world
– explore the park’s vast salt plains, rare wildlife habitats, deltas, rapids and other daytime wonders
– take part in the annual Wood Buffalo Dark Sky Festival
– all meals and transportation from Edmonton and within the park included
– gratuities and other expenses (souvenirs, etc..) extra
For more information, email Peter & Yuichi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905.885.9471